2020 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
If you’re looking for a comfortable but capable Jeep SUV to upgrade your Orangeburg commutes, then the 2020 Jeep Cherokee may be the vehicle for you! The 2020 Jeep Cherokee comes in seven different trim levels, each with new entertainment, safety, and performance features that make it a favorite among Charleston drivers. Whether you’re looking for a Jeep Cherokee 4×4 or FWD, there’s a Cherokee package for every lifestyle and every budget. Learn more about the 2020 Jeep Cherokee configurations with Tony T Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg, then contact us to set up a test drive!
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee comes in seven configurations, meaning there’s a Cherokee package for every kind of driver in Columbia. Starting prices and fuel economy vary from trim to trim, but regardless of which Cherokee model you choose, you’ll be driving a comfortable and capable Jeep SUV. We’ve outlined the specs for each Cherokee configuration for you below:
- Cherokee Latitude: $25,740 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Cherokee Latitude Plus: $27,395 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Cherokee Altitude: $28,390 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Cherokee Upland: $28,675 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Cherokee Limited: $31,350 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Cherokee Trailhawk®: $34,505 MSRP, 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Cherokee High Altitude: $33,145 MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
Performance across the Cherokee configurations remains mostly the same, however the Cherokee Trailhawk® and the Cherokee High Altitude configurations come with more standard power than other configurations.
2020 Jeep Cherokee Features & Accessories
When you’re driving on Lexington roads, your priority is staying safe, and the 2020 Jeep Cherokee comes with a suite of safety features and technology to do just that. The standard features that are offered will change depending on which Cherokee trim level you choose, so we’ve highlighted the main features in each configuration to make it easy for you to find the Cherokee that’s right for you:
- Cherokee Latitude: 6-way manual driver’s seat, with Uconnect® 4 and 7-inch touchscreen interface
- Cherokee Latitude Plus: Power 8-way driver’s seat, CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- Cherokee Altitude :18-inch wheels, choice of 10 exterior colors
- Cherokee Upland: 17-inch Black Noise aluminum wheels, bold front and rear fascias, matte black tow hooks, Black Noise Jeep badging with unique Desert Sky Blue accent
- Cherokee Limited: Exterior mirrors with memory and turn signals, heated front seats, 8.4-inch touchscreen interface
- Cherokee High Altitude: 19-inch wheels, Uconnect® 4C NAV
- Cherokee Overland: Heated second-row seats, 9-speaker sound system, ambient LED interior lighting
If adventuring off-road is your favorite weekend activity, the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk® may be the Cherokee for you. The Cherokee Trailhawk® has Irmo drivers raving thanks to its performance enhancements, like Selec-Speed Crawl Control, off-road suspension, all-weather floor mats, accent color roof rails, and optional rock rails. The Cherokee Trailhawk® allows you to take the road that’s far less travelled for more personal adventures.
Find Your New Jeep Cherokee at Tony T Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg
Now that you’ve read about the differences between the Jeep Cherokee configurations, compare the Jeep Cherokee with the Toyota RAV4 or come to Tony T Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Orangeburg to meet the Jeep Cherokee in person. Our friendly staff will walk you through our Cherokee inventory and show you the different features offered in it’s trim levels. Ready to start negotiating? Fill out our online credit application to save time at the dealership and value your trade-in with us to see if you can get any money off from your down payment.